Even in cat-hooman relationships, sometimes a cake is the best way to say something. Sometimes a cake is the best way to show that you care. Whether it is your cat’s birthday, or you just want to treat your lovely pet, this recipe is sure to set the celebratory mood. Check out the recipe below and bake your heart out.
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg white
- 1 can (6 ounce) canned chicken in water (drained) or any choice of canned meat
- 1 tablespoon liver spread
- 1 teaspoon shredded cheese
- Butter the muffin tin.
- Preheat for 10 minutes. Set the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix your choice of meat, cheese and egg whites. Divide the mixture equally into 2 – 3 muffin cups.
- Bake the cake for 10-15 minutes. Check by poking a stick into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, it is ready.
- Cool the cake completely then frost with the liver spread. You may top the cake with a little more cheese and/or your cat’s favorite treat.
This celebratory recipe is customizable. You can add toppings or ingredients that your cat loves. Indeed, showing your cat how much happiness she/he brings to you can be very delicious and pretty.